Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Blogger

Sharing our Lives



Once upon a time two people fell in love and tied the knot, beginning their happily ever after....


Sure we are off to the right start. I mean don't all women want their life story to be so "princess-like" that their memoir would begin with a "once upon a time"? Of course, because we all want to believe that you fall in love, get married, have babies and live happily ever after. Well let me be the first to say that I have never done anything in order and it is not at all "princess-like", but I will be the first to tell you that this whole 'happily ever after' is not something that comes, but rather, it is what you make it. Since finally figuring this out on my own I have learned to live with a new found joy in the simplest things!

I feel the first step is to realize that you will never live a fairytale. Life is plain flat-out chaos. But oh how I revel in the chaos. It is truly grand. I think life should be a roller coaster, if not for highs and lows then we would be stuck at a boring flat line life. Ewww.
So this is my purpose for becoming a blogger - I want to chronicle my life. I want to share photos, memories, thoughts, ideas, recipes, great books and ideas.
I want everyone to know the deepest love I have for my husband :)
And the unconditional love in my heart for this handsome little boy!
And the endlessly fullfilling joy it brings me when I watch the two of them together...



No comments:

Post a Comment